Jordan Pond, Acadia NP Maine

Jordan Pond, Acadia NP Maine
Jordan Pond, Acadia NP Maine

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Traveling through Pennsylvania


Today we left Ashburn, VA and traveled along highway 15 through Maryland farm country and southern Pennsylvania until we reached interstate 81 in Harrisburg. Took a break in Harrisburg and I tried my luck at the PA lottery. First time doing this but I actually won ! Doubled my money on a $1.00 ticket and won $2.00.
Took my winnings and fled the revenuers !

We are now in the countryside just outside Dalton, PA. The sign says Welcome to Dalton "A Friendly Place to Live". Dalton is a Safe, Quiet, Family oriented place to live yet only minutes away from everything. I think Paula (Margaret) would have worded it "only minutes from nothing".

Paula (Margaret) must have strained her back either yesterday or this morning because she is in real pain right now. Hopefully she will get a good nights sleep and feel better in the morning.

Talk to you later tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment